Sunday 29 November 2015

Q and A coming soon

As the title suggests, I will soon be organising a Q and A session which I will post over on youtube.

I have a few questions I regularly get asked but if you would like to add to the list please get in touch.  No matter how simple your questions seem, there might well be someone else thinking exactly the same thing!


We all know the season has arrived when we still would love to look amazing in the little black dress,    feel less bloated,  wish we had more energy to dance the night away...
We also know that January the 1st will see us full of promises to ourselves to make things different.  I am here to help.  Should you need it,  I will be focusing so much on my online membership site this coming few months.  Want to know more?  Click here.  

Plus, the first 10 to sign up will get a free 121 coaching session with me worth £60 (while stocks last!).

So get in touch with your questions via email and let me know what you would like to see me post next year.  That's right, I'm organising 2016 right now!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lusher Life Nutrition. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig