Thursday 2 November 2017

Eating well while travelling

My passion is travel.

Occasionally this can be a little tricky when you are dealing with food intolerances, allergies and sticking to a diet!  So how do you eat well while travelling?

For me, when I was first diagnosed with Crohns I took to the specific carbohydrate diet.  It helped me more than I could have ever imagined.  Now I am better than I was I have relaxed my diet a lot but I'm still so happy to see more and more places abroad (especially the all-inclusive hotels) showing choices for people like me.
Over the next couple of years I will be documenting my findings on this blog and my youtube page to show how simple a few tweaks can be.  Often in Europe there will be offers such as soy milk on offer at breakfast.  While there is not often gluten free bread available, it is possible to get to the local shop purchase some and take a slice or two to breakfast.

Beware of crumbs from usual gluten containing toast if you are using the toaster available though! This is important.  Especially if you have a severe allergy.  Ask the staff if you can get it toasted in the kitchen, explaining how important it is not to allow cross contamination!

Let me know where you would like to see me review.  I'm excited to share more and more exotic places with you!

Well done Nestle. 

Choices of sessions
Email to book: lusherlifenutrition@gmail.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lusher Life Nutrition. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig